FULL & COMPLETELY NATURAL HAIR, YOU DESERVE A GOOD HAIR DAY!
Hair Transplant surgeries are gaining more and more popularity with both male and female clients. Social media has been a major cause in its advancement because excited hair transplant patients are able to show their before and after photos internationally. Another reason hair transplant surgery is being celebrated is because there is no longer any need for excessive pain, linear scarring or an extended downtime to heal.
For millennia around the world, hair has always held a place of significance socially and culturally. Historically, no matter where you look, there is importance associated to hair, whether it be in rituals of how and when to cut hair, or in the value given to one’s beauty based on hair or based a style of hair that symbolized a belonging to a tribe or group. Baldness, on the other hand, was mainly associated to old age, unattractiveness, shame and even infertility. Although none of these signs may be true, hair loss can certainly lower one’s confidence and cause feeling of low self-esteem.
FUE Hair Transplant Technique
The FUE hair transplant is a robotically assisted procedure that allows us to transplant hair without leaving a linear scar, reduce healing time, and produce superior results.
This is made possible by using advanced robotics technology that selectively harvests hair directly from the donor area of the scalp, one follicular unit at a time. The end result is a very natural looking, thick head of hair without a linear scar and minimal down time.
FUE hair transplant technique allows Excellence Hair Transplant to offer its clients a minimally invasive procedure that leverage’s image-guided robotics to deliver consistently excellent and natural-looking results.
How Does FUE Hair Transplant Work?
Hair Transplant used to involve a painful, tedious surgery with a long recovery period, however modern technology offers an extremely safe and effective solution with the FUE hair transplant system. This incredible FUE hair transplant method restores a client’s self-esteem and natural hair growth, with minimal discomfort at the same time.
The FUE Hair Transplant method which stands for follicular unit extraction, This micro-surgical technique gently and smoothly removes skin grafts with hair follicles attached, and implants them where they are needed, typically in the crown or around the receding hair line area. This ensures a higher success rate than previous hair transplant methods because the growth cycle is not altered and continues naturally.
What does FUE Hair Transplant Involve?
FUE Hair Transplant removes hair follicles that are healthy and robust from donor sites on the scalp and transplants them to the balding areas of the head. The donor follicles, also known as grafts, are grafted in one-by-one into the scalp. Choosing a reputable and experienced clinic to have your hair Transplantation completed at is important, because the aesthetic plan for the angle and direction of the re-planted hairs in re-establishing your hairline can positively or negatively affect the aesthetic outcome of the procedure.
The popularity of the FUE Hair Transplant method is soaring because it does not require whole strips of scalp to be excised and the hair grafted out of them. This was how FUE hair transplant was done in the past, and although some locations will still offer it, the strip method is considered antiquated because of the advancements that FUE Hair Transplant technology has brought to the table.
FUE Hair Transplant Procedures
The typical length of time for an FUE Procedure is around 6-8 hours. Patients will be given a local anaesthetic to help with any pain, therefore most tend to describe the procedure more as uncomfortable, rather than painful- simply because one has to remain in our office for 6-8 hours for the procedure. Most patients end up listening to music or watching TV throughout the process.
Healing time will depend on the skin type and one can expect little scabs where the hair was harvested from. However, unlike the strip graft method which required a surgical recovery of approximately 1 week and left an unsightly scar, the FUE Hair Transplant method allows patients to be back into their normal routine within a few days. There are no sutures or stitches, resulting in a much faster recovery time. The after care is also very simple. Our Excellence Hair Transplant & Laser Center Vadodara offers after care hair product packages to all our patients to help calm and soothe the scalp and help stabilize the hair.
Advantages of Hair Transplants
• Basically it is a very non-evasive procedure that takes the hair follicles from the back and sides of your head, where typically the healthiest hair can be found and then is relocated to the areas affected by thinning or balding of your hair. Besides treating where you are thinning or balding on your head, this process can also be used to restore missing or patchy eyebrows and beards.
• But because we are essentially robbing from Peter to pay Paul in a way, both the donor site as well as the transplant area is equally important. Meaning that we have to be sure that the donor hair is sufficient enough to provide the hair needed to cover the transplant area, as well as make sure to hold on to the hair that we still have left.
Hair Transplantation is a very effective way in restoring hair loss in both men and women.
Possible Risks & Complications
When considering any cosmetic procedure, it is wise to consider the advantages and benefits, as well as the Possible Risks and Complications with Hair Transplant. These are some possible minor, temporary complications:
• Uncomfortable Feeling
• Minimal Pain & Bleeding
• Pain is usually fairly minimal or non-existent, most patient describe the process more as uncomfortable, rather than painful. The majority of our patients do not require any pain relievers, and the others take Advil or a similar pain reliever for a few days.
• Some bleeding or tiny spotting along the donor or recipient sites is normal and will stop with simple pressure.
Possible Side Effects
• Pink or Reddish Skin on Donor and Recipient Areas
• The implanted area will be pink or red in coloration and the skin slightly shiny. Little scabs can exist around the implanted recipient sites. It may last only a short while and then return to normal. There are calming products for purchase to help reduce the redness.
• Thinning & Itching